SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, October 25, 2010

Ecousables...

A few weeks back, in the exact week which turned out to be the owrst in my life, a parcel arrived for me from Ecousables. Neatly packed inside were four of the most used things in my house!

Ecousables Stainless Steel Water Bottles... I deceded to write my review after a few weeks of using them...

The moment I saw them, I loved them... The first thing that appealed to me was their design. The bottles looked smart, they felt good...

And I have been using them EVERY SINGLE DAY! I am happy that they are easy to clean as well... No residue around the neck of the bottle that I have to work on... Kiddo loves his and takes it everywhere with him... I am on my weighloss  regime and have been trying to develop the habit of drinking water frequently... Now I find it easier to carry around a bottle that I love and drink from it... They are sturdy too... Kiddo dropped his a few times and all i can see is a small dent... No chipped color!!!

The fact that I love the most is that they have taken me and my family away from using plastic bottle which are not only harmful to nature but to our health as well...

Here you can find more information about the bottles...



I love mine and I'm sure you'll love your too... So make the switch, go green!!!


1 comment :

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...