SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, October 30, 2010

The New Bee

Today I was struck with an idea... I so badly wanted to join one of the quilting bees... But I guess all of them are full... So why dont we start one???

Anybody interested???

I'm looking for 11 other members.

Rules for the bee :

1. When all the members are finalized, every member will be assigned a month.

2. In the month assigned to you, you have to mail the fabric to other members. Also include the details about how you want your block to be.

3. By the end of the NEXT month, the other members have to mail you the blocks back.

Are you game???

Leave a comment with a link to your blog. Those who do not have a blog can join the fun too, just mail me your info along with a few photographs of your work.

I'd like to start in January!

Cheers!!


4 comments :

  1. Are you still taking people?? : D I'd love to do this!!

    (I found your link through Flickr!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like fun, if your still taking new members!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be included , send more deets !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...