SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Saturday 9













1. Do you make and keep friends easily?

I dont make the easily, but yes, i keep them for life...







2. Who was your very first friend?


Madhura - we're together since preschool...





3. Who has been your friend the longest now?


Madhura & Supriya ... Both are from pre-school...





4. Tell us about your best friend.



I dont have one... I believe each one is different and there cannot be 'bests' in them... I am more of a family person... And I'm closest to my brother - Chaitanya and my hubby - Rohit!



5. Tell us about the friend who gets on your nerves the most, and why.

LOL... It definitely has to be Amol - he is my mom's cousin but hubby's closest friend... So mine too... We're two ends of a spectrum and disagree about EVERYTHING!!!







6. Tell us about the last time you let a friend down.



I am not yet ready to speak about it...



7. Tell us about the last wonderful thing a friend did for you!



Brought flowers for my room when I came back from the hospital... I love flowers... 



8. What was the last 'friend' thing you did?

Made chicken soup for a friend who's suffering from dengue and stays alone... That was yesterday...







9. Have your ever been jealous of a friend's S/O?



no...





Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...