SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, October 1, 2010

Goa!!!



Jyo, Me and Kshama!!!

Me!!!



My Cutie Pie!!!

Soham(kiddo), Ashwin, Me, Kshama, Kau & Ashutosh



Me & Kiddo...



Sis & Me



Brothers and Sisters...



Kiddo Chilling!!!



Me in an eco-friendly buggy!!!



Leaving Leela - Its one of the BEST hotels...



On a ferry with the cars...



I even did Karaoke!!! I have full sympathy for Holly (P.S. I Love You!!!)



Thats me again!!! I love my new skirt!!!


And my new haircut too!!!

Thats all of ME @ Goa!!!

You guys have 24 hrs to enter the giveaways... So hurry up...

Cheers!!!
and like someone just taught me (;))

xxx

3 comments :

  1. Love the photos, it looks like you had a great time with your family. I really like the new hair style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. You look like you had a lovely time away.

    Love the new haircut - you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great skirt, Shruti! You guys all look so happy and like you had a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...