SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Fabric Swap

I promised you guys a post about all the fabulous fabric that I bought on my trip... Well here it is... Since I'll only be keeping half yards of each print myself, I am open for fabric swaps if anyone is interested... I'll put in the yardage I have under each snap - that is the yardage available for swap...
1 : This is a silk fabric with two different prints on each side. Its a 36" wide piece...

Available Yardage : 1 Yard

2 : This is a voile-like fabric... It is made of 6" strips of coordinating colors along the length of the fabric... It also has a border... I have it in two colorways...




Available yardage : 1 Yards each

3. This is a slighly thicker fabric - Pashmina kind. The weave can be seen and felt.


The core color is golden and it has a turquoise blue border...
Available yardage : 1 yard

4. Next I have these hand dyed fabrics in gorgeous colors... These are quilting weight pure cotton... The colors might bleed, so make sure to pre-wash them...


Available yardage : 2.5 yards each

5. These again are voile weight fabrics. The designs are great and I have it in two colorways...


Available yardage : 1.5 yards each

6. Next I have 3 beautiful Kalamkari fabrics. These are quilting weight, slightly rough textured... Organic dyed fabrics... They are block printed and hence the prints might not be uniform...





Available yardage : 0.5 yards each

7. I have 2 pieces of cream-red-blue cheater prints. These too have been hand-block-printed with organic dyes.


Available yardage : 0.5 yards each

8. Another set of voile-weight organic dyed, hand block printed cheater prints in neutral colors... I have these in two colorways...


Available yardage : 0.5 yards each

All the fabric, except those which have borders can also be swapped in FQs... Please email me along with photographs or links to fabric that you wish to swap for these and I'll get back to you...

Doesn't this pile look delicious???





Cheers!!!

Here are a few fabrics that I am looking for :
Domestic Diva
Zanzibar
Bliss
Fandango
Pure
Remix
Tailor Made
or any fun prints that you might have... I love bright colors and novelty prints...
We can also work out if you've got any Jelly Rolls, Charm Packs, or FEs...



1 comment :

  1. They are beautiful fabrics Shruti.

    Flickr has a fabric swap pool too that you might be interested in (someone just sent me the link today )

    http://www.flickr.com/groups/1120045@N20/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...