SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, December 24, 2010

Favorite Things Friday...

 
Officially Mrs P's FTF is on a break... But how can I not share my favorite thing this Friday with you guys...
He has been on my Favorites list for a long time, and will be there for a long time too...

My Favorite thing this Friday HAS to be this Man in Blue... The Postman!!!



Especially since he got me this... Marilyn said she was sending half yard, but she sent a full yard along with some gorgeous prints too... Its Birthday a week early for me!!! YAY!!!


Did you notice something else in the snap??? YUP!!! MY Orange-Red HUGE cutting mat is here too!!!



Isn't my table looking a tad bit small??? LOL... And look at my old green mat on the table in the corner, I wonder how I thought it was large for me!!! It looks tiny now...

I must say, this mat is wonderful... The grid is in black on the orange side and in white on the red side...


Now I just have a small issue... It was rolled while packing and has these two bumps...


Any idea how I can get rid of them??? Or do I tape it down to my table??? I'm afraid I might spoil it by doing something stupid... I'd appreciate some help here...

So whats your favorite thing this friday???

Tell me in your comments this time... And join us after a few weeks back on Mrs P's 'Quilting in my Pyjamas'

Cheers!!!

1 comment :

  1. Hi,

    I am looking to get myself a cutting mat or self healing mat. i saw your mat, big and nice to work on with gridlines. please let me know where can i get such one. i need a big one because i dont quilt, i sew salwars and blouse.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...