SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A few more finishes...

Wondering what I am busy with??? Well, I am busy with the preparations of the big day for me... Yup... 38 of my 40 quilts for my Spread the Cheer Project are ready... And the remaining two will be finsihed by tomorrow... I need to wrap them though... They are already at my friends place who's helping me with it...

It was an overwhelming project, sometimes down the line I though I had over committed myself, but in the end I managed to do it... There were times when I just thought I would not make it, especially around Diwali, but I kept on trying...

I have also managed to sqeeze in some more sewing during these busy days... Here are those...

First are a pair of bright Pillow shams 16" x 16" for my Etsy Shop...

Pillows to brighten up the rooms... For my etsy shop

Pillows to brighten up the rooms... For my etsy shop
The fabric is really bright and I loved it... The backing is simple envelope style and in a dark green that complements the fabric on the front... I will also have 4 FQs of the fabric in the front in my shop...
Pillows to brighten up the rooms... For my etsy shop
Next, I finished a couple of pocket tissue holders, also for the shop... I guess at $2 each, they will look pretty good, what do you think??? I aim at having items that are reasonable priced in my shop... I get a good bargain on fabric prices here, I think I should extend it to you guys too... :)


A tissue Holder for the winter!!! For my etsy shop
I also finished a couple of Sushi Rolls Baby Changing Pad and a diaper pouch... These are gifts for new moms around me...
Sushi Roll Changing Pad  & Diaper Pouch
And there's something else I have been working on... I'll show it to you at a suitable time... Till then peek around...

Here are a few details...
Details...

And here's a partial view... The fabric is wonderful to work with... Its one of the apron rememnants...


A sneak Peek!

My next post, hopefully, will be about the STC quilts... Keep waiting... Till then, C ya all...

Cheers!!!

1 comment :

  1. wow...lovely finishes...beautiful fabric for the pillow

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...