SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I'm reopening my Etsy Shop!!!

I'm so sorry this is going to be a quick and short pictureless post... But I took a huge decision today... I am reopening my Etsy Shop!!! Its a huge step for me, and I'm going to need all the encouragement and prayers and blessings and wishes along the way...

I had started my shop an year back, but was not so comfortable with the Etsy norms... I'm giving myself another chance and am starting afresh...

13 Woodhouse Road will be on Etsy from 2nd January 2011!!! My 32nd birthday!!!

Any suggestions what you'd like me to make for the shop??? I'm thinking of small items and of course some Indian fabric too... How does that sound???

Small items :
1. Table Runners
2. Pot Holders
3. Pin Cusions
4. Pillow Covers
5. Mug Rugs
6. Placemats
7. Bags - Totes
8. My little Dolls
9. Wristlets
10. ????? Suggestions Please

Wish me luck friends... And now, I'm going to go start the loads of sewing I am listing in my new shop!!!

I'm really excited!!!

Cheers!!!

4 comments :

  1. I'm excited to see what Indian fabrics you might list!

    ~ Meagan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pdf sewing tutorials, especially for purses of all types! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on making this decision and good luck with your business venture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about baby quilts and baby bibs? I'm going to be a grandmother again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...