SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Saturday 9



Its been a long time I've posted Saturday 9... But it has been a long time since I'm home on a Saturday!!! LOL... Had I not injured my leg, I'd be on my way to Mumbai today too!
Saturday 9: Hard Habit to Break

1. Do you have any habits or rituals at this time of year?

Not many... The festival season is over in India so no more rituals...

2. Polar bears seem to do well in the snow... How about you? Is snow just another thing you deal with when it shows up, or is it shutdown time? ...and if you're posting from a non-snowy locale, do you make trips to actually see snow? It's okay to admit it...

I must say I have NEVER even seen real snow! I saw one of the artificial ones in Malaysia and it was wonderful...



3. Tell about a toy you remember from your childhood.

All the toys that we had were shared between me and my 3 brothers... We rarely had any toys of our own... But yes, I had one of those pocket pianos... I loved it...



4. If you could make one thing in the world absolutely free for everyone, what would it be?

Shipping! I'd save a lot of money then...



5. Do you live close to your immediate family members? If not, how far away are they?

About 110 kms!



6. My mom ordered a turkey dinner from a local market. it was o.k., but not very good. how was your turkey (or last holiday meal) this year?

The last holiday, we were so busy in the shop, we did not even have proper meal... I guess we'll have one on new year!



7. In a one horse open sleigh: Have you ever been on a sleigh ride or a carriage ride? Do you even like horses? Or would you just rather travel by your own two feet?

We do have tongas here even now... And the last time I have ridden it is about 2 years back...



8. What is your favorite Christmas song? ...and sung or played by whom? You know, the one you tend to listen for on the radio or hit 'repeat' on the player...

I dont know many... But everytime I hear christmas, i remember just one song "Last Christmas, I gave you my heart..."



9. What is your least favorite Christmas song? ...and sung or played by whom? You know, the one you tend to skip on the player...

Like I said, I dont know many... But I love them all...

Cheers!!! Happy Saturday...


1 comment :

  1. Artificial snow? I cannot even imagine it.

    Have a great weekend!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/12/the-frisky-says-six-things-men-say-that-signal-trouble/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...