SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Scrappy Mug Rug Swap... Done!!!

After a loooooong wait of about 4-5 weeks finally my parcel made its way to my swap partner... It was so much fun...

So whats the fun in it you would ask... You make something ytou send and you get something...

I made two mug rugs for my partner... Here they are...

This one was the same pattern that I used for mine...

This little girls' going a long way...

And another one was a braided mug rug made from an upcycled dupatta...


Any guesses what it is???


I mailed my package... And it was 2 days after that before I came to know that the very person whom I am sending my package to is my partner!!! Now this was a blind swap and this rarely happens, but it did... She had also like this fabric and we had decided to do a private Christmas - Diwali Mug-Rug swap too... So... I got hold of anyone and everyone I could to trace the package that I had sent... Got it back... Put the other mug rug and the fabric into it and sent it again!!!

Here's the Christmas mug rug...
My Star Mug Rug!!!

And the fabric that she loved...


P3300116


And here's a wonderful snap of the entire package... I sure must learn to click better snaps... I think a course in photography is on the cards.... These things look just so much more lovely in this snap...

I also included some tea bags, a earthen Diya and my trademark Esha doll...
I love this snap of my stuff Marilyn...
More Fun!
 
Cheers!!! Till next time...


2 comments :

  1. Your swap partner is very lucky! I especially like the star mug rug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely items! I too like the star rug. I made my first mugrug for my sister this year...it was ok. I've seen such pretty rugs online.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...