SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 25, 2011

SSF Post # 22 : Sandi's Beautiful Space

Today's guest is again Sandi Holtman. Remember the amazing Quilting Notions wall from the first week??? This time she's showing you her  feature elements... More pictures rather than words!!!

Cheers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I love far more about my sewing room than just the functionality (although it’s a terrific workspace).  




I picked the crazy color,  squeezed in every bit of storage I could, added an overstuffed chair for quiet time and a tv to keep me company during blissful sewing and crafting marathons. 








It’s simply my space, full of little things that are meaningful to me, and every piece is a reminder of the people and things I love. What could be better than that?






5 comments :

  1. What a beautiful working space ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your work space. It looks so neat and comfy. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful workspace! while your colour choice would not be mine, it looks fabulous - a wonderful little retreat. I love your words around the ceiling, and your nice comfy armchair. Thank you for my ideas for my dream space|!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not as bold or confident in bold colors either, but I love what brave people can do...things look so exciting! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all those pretty jars of scraps. I need to do something like that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...