SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Am I supposed to function????

Too tired to say anything, I'll just let the pictures speak!
They're crappy... It was night and I used my phone camera...

Thats my master bedroom!


What used to be m studio!


My dining room... Thank God my in-laws live on the first floor... We're eating with them... So at least I dont have to cook in this mess!


What used to be my kitchen!


But there IS one thing that makes me smile...




Cannot wait for it to finish...
Cheers!

2 comments :

  1. Hang in there and dream about what it will be like when it's done ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll feel like forever while it's happening but trust me it's like childbirth - the pain fades as soon as it's done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...