SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Saying Goodbye...

Oh no, not to you guys... 

I'm saying good bye to this...



No guys, not the sewing... Can you imagine me doing that after I just splurged on this

The color splashes!!!


Well, I'm saying goodbye to my old studio...

Actually, we are starting the renovation of some parts of the house... Okay, not some parts ALL parts except my Bedroom... It had been pending for a long time now... And finally we decided to start it soon...


Well, my new kitchen will be where my current sewing room is, my dining room will be in my current living room, Aadi's room in my current Dining room and my sewing room in my current computer room! 

Too confusing??? Just pretend you didn't read it...

I'm absolutely excited about it... 

The contractor has given me a time estimate of  3 weeks for the kitchen and 3 more for the rest of the house... 

So soon enough, I'll be saying goodbye to this...


and these...


and this...


and this


and this


and this

Everthing will have a proper place and I'm so looking forward to it!

I have some fabulous plans...

A dream kitchen in white that looks something like this...



Mine will be much longer and narrower, but you can get the feel!

We're also getting Aadi's room done!

 Yeah we did that a few times, but this time, its going to be a real room with his wardrobe, study desk, his bed along with all furnishing... 

I think I'll get his Dr Suess quilt ready in time for that one!

I think I'll go with a complete white background with lots of bold colors in furnishings!

I personally like the simple clear lines here...



I'll be adding a lot more color though!

I am also making a proper laundry room...
It will double up as a mud room and also a washing place - for washing utensils... In India, we have maids come in to do the dishwashing everyday and also the cleaning (sweeping & mopping)... 

Right now I dont have one to do everything... She comes in for just an hour everyday to do whatever I want her to do... But pretty soon, I'm getting someone to work for me for about 3 hours a day...

So she needs a place to sit and wash all the dishes... So there's this washing place to be built...

I totally love the feel of this one



I'm going to try to keep mine similar to this...

And of course my sewing room!!!

So many possibilities!

I'm still thinking about that one!

I'll show you my make do sewing room tomorrow! I just finished shifting everything other than my BIG cutting table... Its too heavy for DH and me to shift by ourselves... We'll get some help tomorrow!


P.S. Do you know what I'm going to make from that Urbanista FQ Bundle... Any guesses?

6 comments :

  1. gr8 to c all that u have planned n perfect places........would love 2 c ur new space:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you've chosen for your inspiration rooms is great! I'm sure 6 weeks of construction will seem long as you're living through it. Can't wait to see it all finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I will look forward to seeing your 'after' pictures. And, have fun decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renovating is exciting and completely frustrating but well worth it when it's all done. Im looking forward to seeing your fabulous new house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the renovations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that laundry - I am in the planning stages of renovating my laundry and there you have my "dream" one - search over for me!!! THANK YOU :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...