SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Renovations... Dreams...

Finally, after a week of destruction, most of the demolition work at home is done!

I'm glad that now, when I see in the evening, there will be something that has been constructed rather than demolished! Such a positive feeling...


Here's how it looks right now,

My to-be kitchen!

I love the fact that big window will be the one I'll be looking out of when I do my dishes! That's the most beautiful that it can be!


Here's the view from my to-be dining room...


The arches have been removed and large openings - rectangular - have been made!


The toilet that was removed... This will be where I'll keep my washing machine...


And this will be my laundry room! 


I so love dreaming! 

I'm glad that I can imagine these spaces to be beautiful... I'm dying to finish the transformations...

Cannot wait to see this 

turn into this




and this


into 


Imagination is what is helping me go through this... Though I'll be really glad when this is over...


5 comments :

  1. I feel your pain..Ive been there and done that. Just think about how gorgeous it'll be when it's over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Shruti! It will be so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Che cambiamenti!
    Ciao dall'Italia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Shruti! You've got a great vision and it'll be lovely when it's all done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's all going to look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...