SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Going away...

I''m going away for a week!

Its my dear cousin's wedding and we're going to have a great time...

I and Anand, the one who's getting married, are just 1 month apart...
He was born on Dec 1 and me on Jan 2!

Thats him with my Sis - Kshama's son Aayush

We've always shared a great bond... We wrote to each other frequently throughout school and college... :)


Thats me with Anand, my 2 other lovely cousins - Poorva and Aishwarya, along with Anand's dad whom we call Nanu kaka and Aadi on the morning of Aadi's naming ceremony...

The more we started using facebook and email, the letter writing dwindled... Now both of us are pretty busy - he is a doctor - and we do not write (even emails) to each other that frequently... But we both know that when we need a friend to confide in, we do have each other!

Thats how 10 of us played carrom on a single board (meant for 4)

:)

Thats me with all my wonderful brothers and Nanu kaka on a trip, we must have been in school then... Anand's the one sitting down...


Love you Anand!!! And here's wishing you an Monika a wonderful life ahead!


1 comment :

  1. Our friends are the jewels of life!! Would love to see some wedding photos, hope you are really well!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...