SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, December 1, 2011

I am back!!!



I'm back guys!

It was a wonderful wedding... Filled with a lot of rolling in laughter, crazy dancing, tasty eating, making new friends and enjoying... Not to forget a lot of shopping! (shhhhh I bought well over 25 yards of fabric... Who could resist the wonderful cottons of Gujrat? Most of it will be listed in my Etsy Shop soon!)

Here are a few snaps of the wedding!


Thats me with Anand & Amol


Me again, tying Anand's "mundawali"


Thats the handsome groom on the handsome horse... Baraaat!!! This is where I was talking about crazy dancing! We even stopped the highway to dance!!! LOL


This is my newest friend... Priya! I made a new friend after a long time! I guess the last time was in College!


The "kanyadaan" - this is a ritual where the bride's father gives away his daughter to the groom!

Many more snaps... They'll follow soon...

And fabric snaps ONLY after I finishe doing ALL the laundry that I brought back from the trip as well as the loads left for me by DH while I was away!

Cheers!!!

2 comments :

  1. Just gorgeous wedding photos Shruti! Very cool that you got to virtually meet your inspiration and you're quilts are awesome as well! Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. georgeous photos. I went to a wedding in Kerala in January. Such a wonderful experience!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...