SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A break...

I'm sorry guys, but I need a break...

Last week was full of sicknesses... First kiddo and then me...



I have such a sore throat that I cannot speak...

DH and Kiddo are enjoying it all!!!



Plus there are a few things that have kept me worried for the past 24 hours...

I am just hoping that like even worse things, these things will tide over...

But I am absolutely stressed out at the moment...

image source

Looking at that picture for a few seconds will give you an idea what my head is feeling like at this moment!

I wanted to continue with the ABC posts, but blogger issues and then my own health has made it look like a task, rather than something I enjoy...

image source

will just take a short break over the weekend and be back, refreshed, with loads of stuff next week!!!



Have fun!

Cheers!!!

5 comments :

  1. Sorry to hear you are stressed. You definitely need to have some down time and get yourself well. I was enjoying your ABC posts but it is no fun if you cannot enjoy them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest up and take care! Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take a break and come back refreshed.. I've taken breaks from my blog too.. its worth it.. in the end, you have to enjoy what you are doing..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care Shruti. You definitely deserve a break. Come back all charged up

    ReplyDelete
  5. So far, I have been timing myself so that I don't exert myself crafting. If you feel down, you won't enjoy crafting at all. For me, I have been tending to my mother's garden to have a change and also to ensure my body is fully stretched for more crafting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...