SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Another sponsor!

Hey guys, 


Meet my newest sponsor...



Wrapped in Fabric is a store with a personal touch!


I loved their About us page. 

"Hi there! and thanks so much for popping in!
I am Sandy and I have created Wrapped in Fabric. We are a small business operating from Mount Compass, South Australia, a gorgeous small town with altitudes reaching over 400metres above sea level and hosting the Compass Cup, Australias only cow race!
photo-on-2012-01-15-at-09.04.jpg
We became an exclusive online fabric store in 2010 supplying many fabric lovers all over the world especially servicing customers in rural outback Australia. Only through shear dedication to customer service and good honest hard work!
Our small business consists of myself, Sandy the business owner/operator and Tabitha my daughter in law to be (one day I guess) in the office assisting with the clerical duties and often assisting with packing your parcels!
I run my business in and around my husband, 4 children and mum duties!... and love to assist other women who do the same!
Young Amelia who is 2 1/2 will assist removing invoices from the printer and as she grows is really starting to choose favourite fabrics, and Byron who is 4 1/2 is very good at deciding what fabric we should buy for boys!) I have 2 older sons 17 and 19 who occasionly help out with urgent Post Office runs!
My love for fabric begun after my first daughter was born when I created a small children's clothing line called A Lillie Bug that also included making modern cloth nappies and pram liners. I am always willing to assist with your sewing queries.
The business is set up in a spotless, clean area with no food, smoking or animals around. As we built a new home to allow for fabric growth!
We encourage all sales from the website as we don't have a storefront in bricks and mortar.
I absolutely love selecting new fabrics for you to purchase and welcome you to join us to wrap the world in gorgeous fabrics."

What could be cuter than to have a 2 1/2 yr old assistant who removes invoices from the printer!
Sandy has a wonderful  collection of fabrics... 
I have never seen a variety of Specialty fabrics offered on any other personalized store!
She has chalk cloth (I know you have been wanting that one for a lot of your DIY projects), Corduroy, Iron-on Vinyl, Denim, Minky, Laminated Fabric... the list goes on and on...


She also has a lot of Designer Fabric...

Here are a few of my favorites...


(These would have been prefect for the Nemo theme party I'm planning for kiddo)



She even has the cutest Ribbons I have come across




(I can imaging it going fabulous with Malka Dubrawsky's line of Fabric...)

So what do I have in store for you today! 

Will I make you leave 150+ comments and choose One winner?

No...

Everyone of you is a winner!!!

Sandy has offered us all a 20%  storewide discount valid upto 21/2/12! Yay!!!
Just use the code  AUSSIE MADE when you log out!

So hurry up, buy all that you've wanted to buy...

Just leave me a comment to tell me what you bought... I'd love to know...



Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...