SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Getting Ready for Spring!!!

I know its a bit early... But this is just a sneak peek at what is to come in the next few months...



I just love spring! The beginning of summer... Since the summers are harsh here - temperatures even going up to 48 deg C on the worse days - we rarely use any quilts!

Well, winters are harsh too, well - not as harsh as those on the other side of the world! Temperatures can be as low as 12 deg C - and we do not have heating installed in our homes! I use a huge cotton stuffed quilt about 3-5 cm thick!

So spring lets me use all those wonderful quilts that I make... But this spring is going to be special... I am planning to make a blanket for myself!

I have selected the Commute Bundle to work along with some pastel Cotton Couture Solids






But, I'm using a Moda Snuggles backing for it...


Would you like to Snuggle-along?

Well, not immediately... But somewhere around March-ish?

Kimberly will be glad to have kits for you in the shop!

What do you think?


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...