SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Know Thy Machine : Post # 8 : Kenna



Today's guest was Shyamala from Kuwait, and Indian Quilter who is a world traveller!
 
She has made some of the most amazing quilts that I have ever seen!

Unfortunately, she cannot do the blog hop today...

Instead, I'll take you to one of our readers' blog. She did the questionnaire and I had decided to feature her right then!

Please meet Kenna from Kenna Quilts


And here's a link to her Tale of two machines!






  

Today's question :

What is the name of Lydia Claire’s friend that she often sees at a retreat?  

  1. Sewy McSewingmachine
  2. Claudia 
  3. Janice
 
Leave a comment with the correct answer ON THIS POST.

Winner will be drawn on Monday 5th November 2012 at 10.00 am IST.

27 comments :

  1. Her friend is Janice - but I thought her name was Emily not Lydia Claire???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lydia Claire often sees, and is a bit cliquey with Janice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is Janice. I am really enjoying reading all the posts about machines. Thanks for setting this up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here retreat friend is Janice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we're talking about Janice! I wish I had a story to tell about my sewing machine, but so far all my sewing is solo, and my machine experiences are super boring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's very cliquey with Janice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Janice is the friend who Emily sees at retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lydia Claire's friend is Janice! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...