SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Meet me on SMS!

Have you ever met a film star you have adored unexpectedly at some public place?

What would you do if you met Sean Connery when you next visit Starbucks?

Or if you stop your car at a traffic signal and turn around to see Amitabh Bachchan in the car next to you!

Or better still, you're waiting at a bust stop and a he comes along and offers you a lift!

Something similar happened to me!

 I have been a huge fan of the Sew Mama Sew blog. I have been following them right since the day I started quilting!

And to be a contributor on that blog was a kind of dream come true for me!

So catch me there later today!




What am I posting about?

here's a sneak peek...


for the complete details, you'll have to visit the blog.

About the choice of the colors, I chose these to celebrate the Republic Day of India!



Come back here and tell me if you liked it!


4 comments :

  1. Awesome; congratulations! I will check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took a look, but didn't find you. Maybe tomorrow ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I'll be sure to keep my eye out for it! Congrats on being a SMS contributor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello madam your quilts are very neat and beautiful i would like to know from where you get those fabrics for quilting purpose that too being in india.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...