SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, January 28, 2013

Sometimes...

Sometimes, a little something,
 is all you want...
even if you're surrounded by everything you might possibly need...

Sometimes a little someone,
is all you miss...
even when you've got people who adore you!

Sometimes a little further...
you need to go...
To know what you're capable of...

Sometimes a little excitement,
is all you need...
To bring life into your days!


Just a random thought I needed to share...
Just tell the people who care...
Just want you all to know...

Something exciting is happening...
Even though its not, yet...
I am sure it will!

Because I believe in us!

Everyone wish us luck! With your wishes, we'll make our dreams come true!

2 comments :

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...