SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Simplify : My mantra for 2013

Since my birthday is on the day after  the New Year's Day, a new calender year also brings a new year in my life...

It gives me a chance to ponder over things about myself and my life and make new beginnings!

I read on Kate's blog today about how her friend who chooses a "word of the year" every year... I really like the concept... I had read something similar somewhere last year too, not sure where...

I decided to give it a thought and come up with my own mantra for 2013!

and here it is...



Our lives today are crammed with just so many things that we do not have the calm and peace that we desire... Many of us have spent sleepless nights tossing in bed... There is palpitation, pimple breakout... A whole lot of things... These are all signs of stress...

And the major reason our lives are so stressed is that we have forgotten the importance of simplicity...

I realized today that I have complicated my life too much and need to simplify a lot many aspects of it...

And that's the reason my mantra for 2013 is Simplicity!!!

What's yours?

3 comments :

  1. LOL, snap! My word is also Simplify!

    I started off with filling out my calendar for the year in an attempt to be more organised with birthdays. Organised = simplerer right?

    Happy new year, here's to a great '13!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...