SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, January 6, 2013

My first "holey" finish for 2013

The first finish of every year is really special...

But since the beginning of this year (even before the end of the last one) my sewing room has been looking like this...


 I haven't been able to get much done...


The fabric is all folded and sorted though...

But I did manage a few moments of sewing and then hand quilting! And here's what I made...

A 12" x 12" Wall Art!


My 'Holey' Wall Art...


Fabrics used :
Modern Citrus Mosaic Squares by Robin Zingone for Rober Kauffman
Maasai Mara Green Diamond Ikat by Dear Stella Fabrics
And an Indian red near-solid from my stash


I used Aurifil #2325 (Mako wt 50) for piecing and #2260 (Mako wt 28) & # 8880 (Lana wt 12) for the hand quilting...


This one is up for sale. I'll also be willing to take custom orders... Contact me for details.

Whats your first finish of 2013?

1 comment :

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...