SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 29, 2013

I have fallen off!!!

I fell off the wagon... completely!

For the past 2 weeks, I had not touched the sewing machine and used the computer sparingly too!

Everyone at the house was falling sick!

First it was me, then DH, then kiddo!

To top that I was away, helping my mom settle into her new home...  It was all so busy! I left home to go to her leaving my kid with a bleeding nose... And came back to a night full of frighteningly high temperature which would not come down in spite of 2 doses of paracetamol and a cool water wipe! Finally kiddo settled down in the early hours of morning after a cup of tea and both me and DH breathed a sigh of relief!

He has a viral infection! And is till in bed, running fever off and on and being his own cranky self! We bought him a couple of new games to play in bed and that seems to have made a difference!

Things are gradually getting back to normal!

 

Have I made anything??? 

LOL!
You kidding, right? But I did manage to make these 2 sleeping bags yesterday...  One for a boy and 1 for a girl...

The first is a boy bag! I used a panel (I cannot remember the name of the fabric) for the front and some gorgeous Indian Voile for the back... I used a fleece batting for it and lined it with some super-soft red flannel.


The other one is a girl bag. Since the other stuff that I'll be making for this little lady is grey, pink & white, I used this fabric from my stash to make the sleeping bag. This is for a very dear friend's daughter! (Who also happens to be my cousin - the baby that is - since her father is my mother's cousin but DH's friend!)




I also realized that I had not drawn the winner for the FQS Fun Fridays! - March



And the winner is


who said


Congratulations Fenna, get back t me with your address and the fabric will be on its way to you!

Cheers!!!

3 comments :

  1. I hope you guys are all on the mend quickly! Allie was sick here for a while too recently. I think she's finally over it. Your sleep sacks are totally cute too by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thanks! And, the sleeping bags are so neat! What pattern did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sleeping bags! Is the pattern available for download?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...