SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Sew Think Thursday : Week # 9

I cannot believe it has been 9 weeks since Emily's Linky party has started!

So here's one more thing to think about...

Today's question is

If you were a quilt block which one would you be?

  

 I love this question! ~~ Okay! I say that for all the questions that Emily posts! But yes, I do love them!
She sure gets those grey cells in the brains all over the world acting up!

So if I were a quilt block what would I be?

I think I am a very complex person! I have too many straits and not all of them are apparent. But I also know that when they all come together and synchronize - they create magic - they make me capable of reaching goals that have been distant for a long time. They help me do things that I have never dared before!

Considering all that and the fact that the simple facade that I usually present has a lot of complex layers underneath this is the quilt block I think I'd be!

A Cathedral Window Block!


So what quilt block are you???
Join the fun here.

2 comments :

  1. I never ever would have guessed Cathedrals for you! It does make perfect sense!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a lot of work, Shruti! But beautiful. I love cathedral windows - it was the first sewing project I ever took on (bad idea, lol!).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...