SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Quilting Day!

Its national quilting day!!!

What am I up to? Well, I have orders for 2 quilts that I am currently working on!~

But there's something else that I'm doing too...

But I wont tell you that!




Why would I tell you a way to win a lot of prizes???

And even if I did, you will surely not believe me that you only have to open this link and enter to win!

(Prizes could or couldn't include some awesome stuff from companies we know and love like Bernina, GAmmill, Superior Threads, AccuQuilt, C&T Publishing, RJR Fabric.


Ricky and Alex could have gift baskets to give away too.  


and the grand prize is surely not a new Bernina 550QE sewing machine!


I'd better enter the giveaway myself so that I have less competition!!!

So DONT, I repeat, DONT visit The Quilt Show and enter the competition!


 Have fun!!!

Keep Quilting!!!

1 comment :

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...