SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, June 14, 2013

Modern Mini Quilt Challenge!!!

Jennifer from Elisson Lane Quilts is hosting a Modern Mini Quilt Challenge.


Initially, I thought of making a quilt for the challenge... But I sort of have too much going on right now, so decided I'll just enter one of my favorites...

Which one do you think I'll enter?


Yup, it is the "I'm a little crazy" Quilt.


It was a mini quilt I made for the "Its all about me" blog hop hosted by Madamme Samm.

It was fun to take a pattern and personalize it!


I did some crazy quilting in the background because it suits me (I am a little crazy. Who else can make a quilt in 24 hours?)

I also added the paisley quilting ( A little bit of India)

I also added a layer of extra batting under "me"  - thats me too!!! LOL!


this is just sooooo me!!!


I am proud of the total impact of this tiny quilt! And by tiny I mean, its just @ 12" x 15"!

I'm proud of this one and thought it would be worthy of an entry into the challenge!

I would have entered the Harry Potter Quilt or my latest finish More Peace, but both did not fit into the "size" criteria...

:(

Wish me luck!!!

Cheers!!!


5 comments :

  1. This is a quilt with much personality - what a great sense of humour you have too! You did an amazing job on the person, very artistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering the Modern Mini Challenge Shruti! PS: The quilting on your HP quilt is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your cartoon self. Great drawing! ...ehm sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great little quilt. It would make me smile every time I saw it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...