SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Aeroplane Bag


I finally made it!!!
The Aeroplane Bag by Sara from Sew Sweetness!!!

It is a fantastic pattern with absolutely well written instructions with photos to help you sew!

And she has made a great job of telling us how to attach the zipper!

Here's my bag!!!



I used the Geekly Chic FQ Bundle to make a scrappy bag!!!


Since I do not get a lot of interfacing that I need to make this bag in India, I did not use any!!! Just quilted it and used the regular press canvas!!!


I made the straps my usual way!!! I love how they look! And did I tell you I love the Polka Dot fabric???


It is perfect to carry Emily around with me!!! The PERFECT fit!

Will I make another?

Of course!

Will you join me???

I'm working on doing a Bag-along in August! Are you game???

Cheers!!!



P.S. We will have prizes too!






3 comments :

  1. Excelente bolsa!!! felicitaciones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try out this bag pattern, so I just might join you if you do a bag-along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bag-along sounds great. Can I join the party?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...