SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Portrait Quilt Along

At the beginning of the last year, I did a Self Portrait Quilt Along!

And I'm doing it again! I'm starting the Portrait Quilt Along in the new year.








I will be teaching 3 different techniques and you can sign up for one or all 3 techniques. Send me an email to shruti[at]13woodhouseroad[dot]com for details.

It will be an online-only quilt along and will run for 3 months.

I will guide you through the process of making a portrait quilt using one of the following 3 techniques:
1. Raw Edge Applique : Probably one of the safest and fool proof method to make a portrait quilt. It is simple, yet time consuming.



2. Pixelated 4 patch : This is a method for those who love to precision piece! Easier on the cutting side and comes along pretty fast!

3. The Reverse Applique : The fastest method of the 3. Not for the beginner. Needs really good photographs though.



I will guide you through the process of photo selection, editing, preparing and finishing the quilt over the course of 3 months.

I am charging a minor fee for this Quilt Along this time.

Please email me if you're interested in doing it with me!

Cheers!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...