SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

52 prompts to blog every week : Week 5


It is February. February is the month of  love. In the 52 prompts series, this month we will be discussing about our favorites. Today its time to talk about

My favorite Sewing Machine


I have had a series of sewing machines. Now that I have an independent studio of my own, it helps keep my my machines spread out and using them at regular intervals.
I have a Featherweight from my grandparents - Durby, a Bernette E56 - Betty, a Bernina 330 - Emily and a Bernina 710 - Ross.

Click on the image to enlarge



Needless to say,Ross is my favorite sewing machine that I have. Its super neat and the BSR is a god send. It makes my quilting look super neat and professional. I seriously love it.



Do you want to know what my dream sewing machine is?

Its the Bernina Q24 on a frame.


I have plans to buy it in 2016. But before that I have to save up enough money!

Hope I will be able to do that.

Which is your favorite sewing machine? And which is your dream sewing machine?
Do drop me a comment and let me know.

P.S. I'm not doing a linky thing till we have more participants. Doesnt make sense anyways!

Cheers!!!



www.fatquartershop.com





3 comments :

  1. I have a Pfaff right now and it's pretty perfect for me. It has a large throat space for quilting and way too many stitches to choose from. I also have a $99 Brother that I bought at a big box store before I started quilting. It's straight stitch is actually prettier than my Pfaff but the bobbin winder is finicky so I either need to get it fixed (which probably costs more than the machine) or buy a new one so I'll have a backup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi shrutiji!
    I sent u an email.I want to meet you.I am highly inspired by your work.Pls reply soon through email n Pls do send your mobile number.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogs are very helpful for the students to find the way of their problems in education and solve its difficulties with best big bang in an effective way. The blogs help the students to share their knowledge and information with other to find the solution in an effective way and to clear their views .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...