SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

52 prompts to blog every week : Week 6


In the 52 prompts series, this week, we are going to talk about our favorite fabrics!



For a very long time, I have been totally in love with Echino! Thats always been my favorite fabric EVER. I do not throw away ANY Echino scraps from my studio!

I had picked up some fabulous Echino on my trip to USA for QuiltCon last year. I recently made one of thoes fabrics into a bag.


I even put some Bag feet on its bottom!!! Love that it looks so professional!!!

Which is your favorite fabric? Do leave me a comment and share!!!

Cheers!!!

www.fatquartershop.com





Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...