SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

52 prompts to blog every week: Week 21

We're coming to the end of the Travel theme in the 52 prompts series!!!

And today, we are going to talk about "Dream Vacation"



Whats the first thing that comes to your mind when you say dream vacation?

Well, my dream vacation will be with Rohit! I have always dreamt to go to Greece with him!

Ever since I did a presentation in college (Greek psyche and public architecture) I have longed to go to Greece!!!


photo credit : www.eiseverywhere.com

I want to visit all the historical Architectural monuments!!! I know I will hold my breath as I see them!


photo credit : http://www.leadersme.com/

I dream of spending days relaxing and laying in the sun, soaking up the beauty around!!!

greek-tourism
photo credit : http://greece.greekreporter.com/

I would like to spend long hours walking along the sea, on the golden sand. Drinking wine and eating the most wonderful food!!!

More than anything, spending time with each other, quiet time!!!

Thats my dream vacation!!!

Whats yours?
www.fatquartershop.com





2 comments :

  1. Sounds lovely. I'm in Texas so somewhere where everything is different from my norm - Italy? The food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. itunes gift card code is very expensive but there are some where you can get it free ..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...