SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

52 prompts to blog every week: Week 25


Today in the 52 blog prompts, we will be talking about our favorite fabric designers!!!



I was introduced to designer fabric in the second year of my quilting through a Fat Quarter Swap on Sew Mama Sew. There were groups of 5 people and everyone had to send one Fat Quarter to each of those person. It was so designed that everyone could buy one yard of fabric and send 4 Fat Quarters to their partners.

I loved the feel of the fabric right away!!!

When Fat Quarter Shop started sponsoring my blog, I regularly started buying designer fabric from them. Do you know they have the largest collection of Precuts online?

The first fabric line that I fell in love with was Amy Butler's Soul Blossoms. I used it to make my Garden's of India Quilt. 

Here are some of my favorite designers:

Ann Kelly : I love the fun prints that she does!!!

Her Urban Zoologie line is my favorite.



My second favorite is Bari J

Her latest collection is Joie De Vivre and it is spectacular!!!



My next favorite designer is Heather Ross!!!

I love her sketches and her storytelling style!!!



I also LOVE Jennifer Sampou, Lotta Jansdotter, Melody Miller, Rashida Coleman Hale and Tula Pink

Who is your favorite fabric designer?

www.fatquartershop.com





2 comments :

  1. I love Tula Pink and Echino by Etsiko Furaya--all thanks to you of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Fabric Textile Printing design and collection's. Keep sharing great effort.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...