SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, September 16, 2010

My first Award...


Thanks to Nana Poppins... I have received the One Lovely Blog award from her...
Thank you so much Nana, I'm honoured!!!





Now here are the rules:
1. Accept the award. (Post it on your blog along with the name and link of the person who has awarded it to you.
2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers whom you've recently discovered.
3. Contact the bloggers and let them know that they have been chosen.

Here's my list
and


I'll add more later... I did all!!! I never thought I could go beyond 7. I had to find them from my reader, visit their site, leave them a comment, put their name here AND link them! My! that was quite some work... But I was glad to do it... :) Anything for my blog friends!!!

Cheers!!!

And yeah, Stay tuned I'm having a small celebration here on Saturday with a wonderful giveaway!!! Keep reading...





Obviously MARvelous







8 comments :

  1. thank you so much for the sweet award. I'm so happy that you enjoy my blog enough to mention me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Shruti! I am so honoured and love the fact that you thought of me,
    many kisses from Cyprus, and have a W*O*N*D*E*R*F*U*L time in Goa!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi im following through thru the thurs blog hop :)

    nice to meet u :)
    http://fuyumek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shruti, thank you so very much! And congrats on your award, too, on your blog, which I love reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on you award! Thats great!
    I am a new follower from Thirsty Thursday Blog Hop.
    http://joyfulhousewife.com/blog-hops/thursday/
    Have a great day. =0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...