SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Satuday 9





1. When was the last time that you had to tell someone that you loved, that the answer was no?
Thats the biggest problem I had, I could not say no... :( But I did get over it... The last time was on Monday I said NO to my hubby when he insisted that I did something he wanted me to.







2. When was the last time you visited a hospital?

In January. When Mom was in there for 3 weeks. I stayed there with her. The doctor was suspicious of Uterian Cancer and that made the experience one of a kind 'coz all the time I was thinking I might not get to spend time with her again.








3. If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?
It would definitely be a Quilting Club and the name would be : 13 Woodhouse Road, of course...










4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?

Yeah! In 8th grade I hit a friend of mine when we had a fight. I was lost for words and very very angry. After that, no, I haven't.








5. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?

The eyes. Thats what made me notice my hubby.








6. What really turns you on?

Flowers, Candles, Soft Music








7. What was your biggest mistake?

Starting my office here too soon. I spent about 400,000 ruppes on it (Approx 8656 US$) It was a total failure.








8. Tell us something totally random about yourself.

I hate it when people litter. I even carry a paper bag in my purse when I go out so that I can bring home the chocolate wrappers and other stuff in case I cannot find a dustbin handy.







9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?

Unfortunately, No...

Cheers!





3 comments :

  1. Just popping in from Follow Friday over at Never Growing Old. Love your blog. I am a sewing and fashion diva. I have also have an art blog, homeschool my kids and hula hoop for exercise. Just a quick little get to know me. Come on by if you'd like to learn more.

    Trudy
    www.sewingwithtrudy.blogspot.com

    www.artisticcreationswithtrudy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am popping in from the Weekend blog hop. I have a blog about making art and being a mommy of 2 little girls. I think what you do in India is so interesting. India looks like a very bueatiful country that I would love to visit one day.
    I am now following you!! :-)
    www.birdinatreecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet that was pretty scary for you with your mom.

    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/snookie-and-dorfman/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...