SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, October 28, 2010

I've got Mail!!!

The postman arrived with a package today!!! And honestly I wasn't expecting anything to arrive around this time...


No, it wasn't torn when it arrived... I tore it off, could not wait to see what was inside... LOL... You guys want to know what was inside it?

First there was this beautiful stack of FQs...



And then there was this...


And this...


And this...


And this too...


Enough to make me happy (for a few days at least...)


Isn't the pile gorgeous... Can I really cut into this one???


But you still do not know the best part... Kimberly from the Fat Quarter Shop had posted this on 19th Oct 2010... Thats barely 9 days back!!! And I got it today... I had always heard FQS was really good at sending stuff fast, but today I got to experience it first hand... Thanks a lot Kimberly for making my day...






I cannot wait to start working with these... Any ideas what I can do with them??? I am NOT making anything for Spread the Cheer with these fabrics... I know that for sure... These are for me... LOL, am I being greedy??? Okay, I'll use a few FQs for the STC Quilts, but the Charm Packs are all mine... Especially the Dream On... That'll definitely go on to become the quilt for Mom... And the pure may become one for Dad... Not sure...

Wait and watch!!!

1 comment :

  1. As a quilter living outside of the USA (I'm from there but am overseas for a few years) I totally understand your excitement! Nine days is REALLY short! I've had good luck with Hancock's of Paducah shipping things overseas quickly, but Craft Connection (Craftconn.com) took 5 weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...