SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 11, 2011

Process pledge and picknik


I had seen this badge on quite a few blogs out there... But I was reluctant to join... After talking about my DQSX process, I realized that it would be more fun discussing not just what I am upto but how I am doing it... I got some wonderful feedback throughout the process and today I decided to take the plunge...

I, _____Shruti_____, pledge to talk more about my processes, even when I can’t quite put them in the in words or be sure I’m being totally clear.   I’m going to put my thinking and my gut feelings out there.  

The Process Pledge

Tomorrow I'll tell you about my inspirations...

And just for fun, here's a snap that I payed with in picnik! I'm starting to love it!!! Here's what it can do to a photograph...


I love how the after photo light looks!

Want to try it? Its free... Hop over to picnik.com.. You can even decide if you want to save the photo on your pc or directly upload it to flickr or picasa!!

There are a lot of other interesting options... And you can even upgrade it if you feel like...

Cheers!!!


5 comments :

  1. Wow! What a difference. It really makes the colors come through and pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your before and after pictures, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love picnik! You know you can edit any of your photos already in flickr? click on a photo, and got to picnik under actions. Then you can replace the orginal or create a new photo all together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi regarding your blog lapout, I like it much better but did you think of using a muted background colour, sometimes white is quite hard on the eyes. Hows the Postcards coming along, have you received any.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the process pledge. I love picnik, and I love your before and after pics! :) <3 Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...