SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, December 30, 2011

Bloggers Choice Fat Quarter Bundle!!!



All those who regularly visit Fat Quarter Shop must know that they have this Bloggers Choice Fat Quarter Bundles! Well, Quokka Quilts  is hosting a competition... You get to make your own bundle! And the winner gets a Half Yard bundle of  the selected fabrics!!! Whoa!

Here's my pick...

Shruti's choice FQ Bundle!!!

I went for the Pastel Palette as against my usual choice of brights... And I did it deliberately... I love the look of this together... And I feel it will make a great gender neutral quilt for a baby... :)

I am preparing for an exhibition of my quilts in March-April... I am expecting to complete about 25-30 quilts by then... This would make a lovely bundle to make some of them...



The fabrics are (From Left to Right)
Top Row

1. Bella Solids Silver



2. Bella Solids Robin's Egg 





3. Bella Solids Sunshine



4. Shades of Grey Ragg Tagg 



5. Tuxedo Collection Gray Ta Dots 



Row 2
6. Tutti Frutti Green Gingham 



7. Surf Time Sky Blue Hibiscus Flowers 



8.Paparazzi Gray Circles and Dots



9. Paparazzi Gray Tonal Wandering Florals 



10. Palladium Gray Gridlock 







Row 3
11. Mimosa Yellow Mumsy





12. Me and My Sister Favorites Purple Rick Rack





13. Garden Rose Collection Bluebell Damask Flourish 





14. Crazy Daisy Orange Crazy Daisy 



15. Amelia Cotton Plentiful Pink Stripe 







Do you like what I selected??? Want to try your hand at it? Go here and link your selection!!!


Cheers!!!

2 comments :

  1. Love those modern choices, especially the grey's and orange!!! Nice collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great site! I found out through mommy blogger directory, im a new follower... would love a follow back http://our365days.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...