SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Inspiration!!!

I was going through my blog archives for the past few days... (Now you know what I was up to)
And I came across my Bella Solids posts...

I realized that it was a lot of fun, wasn't it?



The old posts are so inspiring... They gave me a lot of new ideas...

This is what I'm thinking of right now...



Do the colors call you???

They sure are luring me...

Want to have some more fun???

Gear up for having a blast once again!!!

Get your cameras serviced.... And this time, your quotes book too... (I'll soon tell you why...)

Get ready for a blast of colors this spring!

Cheers!!!

5 comments :

  1. Shruti...one more mystery???waiting to see more about this mystery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love solids. Always! :) I'll be watching to see what you're up to this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What now Shruti. Waiting Waiting...........

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never really worked with solids. I am intrigued............

    ReplyDelete
  5. That really WAS fun last time! I'm excited to learn what twist you have on the fun this time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...