SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Sunday Post??? How could I not...

A post on a Sunday???

Yeah, unless it is a life and death situation, I do not actually post on a Sunday Morning (normally if you see it here it is a scheduled post!)

So whats so special about today???
 



Here's a glimpse





Now you'd ask what it is...

Well, it is a feature in one of the leading national newspapers in India!!!

Eeeks!!! I'm super excited!

Here is a link to the original article!

Not much that I can say, other than - Thank You Sundari Shivasubbu for the feature! It sure has boosted my morale!

Cheers!!!


7 comments :

  1. I truly enjoyed the article, Shruti. how nice for you! Aadi must be thrilled, also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Off to read the entire thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! What a lovely picture, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - what great recognition!! Well-deserved congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations--very nice article!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations...a wonderful story and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...