SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, February 24, 2014

ASQA : Post # 3 : Block # 2 & 8


Here are my next two blocks.
Block # 2 & 8 for the Among the Stars Quilt Along.

These involve much more piecing. And there are a lot many points to match!

This is so not my regular style of quilting.

But since its just 2 blocks at a time, I am actually enjoying it!

Here's block # 2


 And block # 8


Here are all the blocks completed so far.



I really love the low volume look of this quilt. It is so different from my normal colorful work!
I have a lot of scraps left after making this one. I will surely make another quilt from it!


Here's the schedule again
February 10 : Cutting Instructions
February 17 : Block 1 & 7
 February 24 : Block 2 & 8 ----> This is today
March 03 : Block 3 & 9
March 10 : Block 4 & 10
March 17 : Block 5 & 11
March 24 : Block 6 & 12
March 31 : Putting the Quilt top together
April 7 : Finishing
April 14 : Show off!!!

The pattern is available in both PDF format and print format from Fat Quarter Shop

Until next time

Cheers!!! 


1 comment :

  1. Hello Shruti, 4 weeks and no post..What are you busy with?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...