SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Fat Quarter Fizz!!!


Fat Quarter Shop is launching their new pattern today and I'm so excited to be a part of the event!!!

I was given my choice of a Fat Quarter Bundle to play with and I chose the Kristyne Czepuryk (Pretty by Hand)'s blogger's choice Fat quarter Bundle

It was a beautiful blend of pinks, greys and blues that were not too girly but rather chic and smart.



aren't they gorgeous?


Here's my finished quilt!!! I loved how easy it was to make this. and I do see myself making many more of these!



I made a baby version of it, with just 3 rows!


I made it entirely in one day - even stitching the binding!!! I just used a zig zag stitch over the fold to give it a neat finish!!!

Want to make it?

Here's the link to the pattern.

And here's a link to the video.

Having a video tutorial to learn from is SO convenient!!! It makes the pattern so easy to understand!!!

Have fun while you make yours!!!


7 comments :

  1. Love the FQS you picked. And you made such a great ahoy project...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilting shows up beautifully on the fabric! Lovely Shruti

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep seeing this pattern popping up everywhere. I've already downloaded it. I think I'm going to use some leftover fabric (pieces that are larger than scraps but smaller than fat quarters) to make it and not use all fat quarters. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree having the tutorial to watch makes it a breeze to put this quilt together. Loved your colour choice. I can see me sewing one up for a present I need.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE these colors too! Great job:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog by coming across some posts on Instagram. I am amazed at the beautiful work you have done in the short time you have been quilting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...