SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 18, 2014

Jelly Roll Jam2

I once again worked with one fabulous pattern by Fat Quarter Shop.

This was supposed to go up on last Monday. But I received the fabric on Thursday evening! So I managed to make it in 2 days, while I was down with a stomach-ache.

I ordered the Kona Silent Film Roll-up to make this one.
I also threw in two strips of Botanics Tangerine Branches by Carolyn Friedlander to add a punch!


Here's my Jelly Roll Jam 2!!!


I used Aurifil 1104 (50 wt) to quilt it in my favorite paisley design...


I used a backing that I had bought from a fellow quilter Sudha Sekhar of Madras Motif a few days back.  Isn't it just PERFECT for the quilt? And it shows off my quilting too!

I used a light grey of Calypso in the bobbin and I'm so happy to say that it worked awesome with Aurifil!!! Not a single thread breakage!!! yay! Now my Aurifils will last me longer!!!


Are you admiring my SUPER NEAT stitches??? Thanks to the Bernina Stitch Regulator I am in love with FMQ even more!!!


Would you like to make this quilt too?

Here's a link to the free pattern. 

And if you need a video tutorial. You can find it here.

If you make one, please add a #jellyrolljam2 and a @fatquartershop tag to it! FQS will love to see what you make!!!

Cheers!!!



2 comments :

  1. Isn't this a fun pattern? Nice colour combo. I'm working on one too : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am admiring your quilting stitching. Your quilting is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...