SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Workshop announcement

Its a pleasure to announce details of my upcoming workshop. This will be the first workshop post my Austin trip and I want my fellow quilters to partake my enthusiasm and learn from my Quiltcon trip.
Details:
Venue: 1075/5, Agarwal Residence, Gokhale Cross Road, Near Om Super Market, Model Colony, Pune 411016
Dates; 25th  and 26th April'15
Time; 0900 hrs to 18:00 hrs
The workshop is in two independent parts and you can choose to attend either one or both of them as per your need and convenience.
Day1(25th April): Improvised Modern Quilts
 
 

On this day you will learn the liberating technique of making stunning modern quilts without measuring when you cut. This method frees your mind and let's your creativity guide you. Everyone uses the same fabric but the results are dramatically different. 
At the end of the day you will complete a mini-quilt or a table runner TOP.

Day2:(26th April): Fun with Free Motion Quilting
On this day, I will teach you how to plan and execute stunning FMQ designs. I will teach you how to compose designs that complement the quilt design. I will teach you how to quilt so that you decide what you want to focus on rather than just doing a single extensive FMQ design.
At the end of the day you will learn 8 basic FMQ designs that you will apply when designing the quilting of your quilt top.

Hoping I will see you at one of the workshops!
Drop me a line for details!

Cheers!!!



2 comments :

  1. hi Shruti,
    can you please send me details at madhura_b@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place doesn’t have any 'i'm too cool and busy for you' wait staff. Rent a space for an event here as per me, everyone here is nice, friendly, and helpful and they really seem to like their jobs there and that is important to me. We had an awesome experience here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...