SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Guest Posts...

You guys are aware that I am working on my sewing room... And I know its a pretty lengthy process. I am hoping to get it done by the end of February... Things will only be delayed if DH thinks that the Kitchen needs to be renovated first... 

I thought in the next few days I'd like to bring to you guest posts from all around the world about their sewing spaces...

We will also have a linky at the bottom where you can show off the featured part of your sewing room! 

Are you interested in writing a guest post about your sewing space??? It could be a corner of you Dining room or a double room suite! Mail me at : 13woodhouseroad at gmail dot com for details...

Cheers!







2 comments :

  1. I found your blog today and I love it! I am got a new sewing studio for Christmas so it was fun to find your blog...

    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just remembered to follow your link from flickr and have some fabric storge ideas as well as WIP storage ideas. Send me an email if you are still looking for some guest posters otherwise I'll comeback later this month and link up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...