SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, June 30, 2012

A happy mail day!!!



Look what arrived yesterday!

4 books and some awesome fabric!!!









Envious?

Not yet?

Here are the books

For inspiration to make something for the 3 awesome men in my life (DH, DS and DB)


and

for some clear and crisp inspiration...


and

some heart stopping, eyes widening inspiration!


and

to go back to the basics...


and these had arrived earlier...

for decorating my home...


 and

some simplistic combinations of tradition + modernism!


and

to explore a whole new field!


And a lot of fabric...

To revisit the Gardens of India pattern!


and


and some little apples to play with!


and for these napkins


some newsprint...


 And some "wow" red chevron and assorted red flannels


to make this beauty...



Thats a handful of plans!

I have been busy... 

Aadi wanted to learn to sew and I taught him!

He put together 16 charm squares that I quilted for him and turned it into a pillow!

It was so wonderful watching him enjoy it!

Photos of the "Pillow of honor" coming soon!

I have also booked a stall at a craft fair for October and there are a thousand things on my list... Am on a finishing spree...

Will do a leisure post about all of it! It deserves a special post!
 
I've also started taking quilting lessons... Got my first 2 students! Will start their classes mid-July...

 Whats happening at your end?

I'd love to know about it...


 

2 comments :

  1. Ah! Look at all your goodies!! I have a couple of those books myself - and looked at a couple more at the library! Nice picks! I'm having a finish-athon of my own -- come join up on my blog and we'll hold each other accountable for finishing some projects this week! :) First up for me? My Bella Parade QAYG quilt! It just needs to be trimmed and bound - I joined it all together today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That's the most amazing mail! You must be overflowing with inspiration now. ;o)

    Love your fabric choices, Shruti. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...