SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, February 6, 2014

ASQA Take 2

I'm getting my act together for the Among the Stars Quilt Along
And here's the revised schedule 

Here's the revised schedule!!!
February 10 : Cutting Instructions
February 17 : Block 1 & 7
February 24 : Block 2 & 8
March 03 : Block 3 & 9
March 10 : Block 4 & 10
March 17 : Block 5 & 11
March 24 : Block 6 & 12
March 31 : Putting the Quilt top together
April 7 : Finishing
April 14 : Show off!!!




I am going to make sure that I do not miss a single post this time, so when I'm writing it, I've already finished Blocks 3&9!!!

Looking forward to having a blast!!!

Cheers!!!





Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments... I try to reply to all of them personally, but sometimes life is just too fast to do that... But I love hearing from you...